Gallagher Quigley Ltd External Data Protection Policy
Definition of Data Protection: A person’s fundamental right to privacy.
Definition of personal data: Personal data is anything from which a living person can be identified
Gallagher Quigley is committed to protecting the personal data of our clients/customers. We do not share data with third parties (outside of our third party essential service providers) without the prior express consent of our clients/customers, all personal data obtained and processed is done so with the consent of our clients/customers.
Gallagher Quigley provides services relating to property, we will only contact you in relation to property information which we believe meets your requirements. All communications from the Gallagher Quigley contain a free opt out, which allows you to manage how we communicate with you and the information that you wish to receive from us.
If you choose to register with us for one or more of our property services, we may need you to provide us with personal information to allow us to provide that particular service. For example, you may need to provide the following information:
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Home and/or business telephone number
In addition to providing this information at the initial point of contact, if you choose to correspond further with us through email or by mobile phone, we may retain the content of your communications together with your mobile number, email address and our responses, as required by the Property Services (Regulation) Act, 2011 and for the purpose of providing you with the relevant property service.
We will keep your information safe and secure and below are some of the methods we use to do so:
- All computers and property information systems used by our staff are only accessible by personal passwords
- Staff only have access to client information that it is relevant to their job role
- A clear desk policy is implemented at night
- We have shredding facilities for all personal information
Under the Data Protection Acts, you have the right to obtain a copy of your information that we hold. You also have the right to correct any inaccuracies in this information. If you wish to correct any inaccuracies email email@example.com or write to Gallagher Quigley, 27/28 Marino Mart, Fairview, Dublin 3
If you wish to request access to personal data held by us and relating to you (data access request) you must:
- Submit a written request to Gallagher Quigley at 27/28 Marino Mart, Fairview, Dublin 3
- Provide proof of identification
We must supply the information to you within 40 days of receiving the request.
How do we use the information that you provide to us?
We will retain and process any personal data you supply to us only for the reasons listed below:
- In relation to property that is relevant to your search/sale/let
- To respond to any questions or queries that you send to us
- To obtain feedback on your dealings with our company
- To send you property related text messages where you have provided us with your mobile phone details.
If you do not wish to receive correspondence by email or text at any stage please email firstname.lastname@example.org